Saturday, March 01, 2008

Porter and The Reveal

Today is Porter's birthday, Happy Birthday little man! He is 3 years old today and the spunkiest little guy ever :)




Well, here it is. Don't feel pressured to say you like it either. :)


We are going to see a movie tonight with Chris and Brandi. Brandi's mom is still in town so she's going to watch little Austin. I am really excited to spend time with them and also to see The Other Boeleyn Girl! It came out yesterday and I've been so anxious to see it since I finished the book. I'll report back for others that are interested in seeing it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like your hair! you're so pretty! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris and MaLanie said...

Linds, I totally love it!! You look so gorgeous!!

Cala said...

I not only like it, I absolutely LOVE it!!! it totally brings out the blue in your eyes!!! I really like the layers as well...

Leslie Collins said...

I really like your new haircut. It's very flattering.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Kristin said...

I love your hair...it looks great!:)

Kari said...

I think your hair looks great! How nice that you look good both blond and brunette!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Hey Lindsey!
You've been tagged! Just go to my blog and play along (if you want). Love you!
~Lanie

Jensen Five said...

Um...Bella? Love it, Lou!

Julia said...

I love it-it is so striking. It is a really great color! I like the layers too. Oh little Porter man. He is so cute. Happy birthday little guy!