Monday, March 10, 2008

Comment change:

I have been getting spam comments the past few posts so I finally decided to put a word verification on my comments. I hope this does not discourage people from commenting, as I look forward to reading what you have to say!

We had a great weekend. Friday night we ended up going to dinner with Jenny and Kyle then playing the Newlywed Game at our house. I love that game, although it can easily lead to trouble for the guys ;-) "What?!" was a common response from Jenny and I, don't our husbands know us but at all!? One of the questions (that I swear are made to get the men in trouble) was: Would you rather your wife be more lusty or more busty? Well my sweet Brian thought he was paying me a compliment when he chose busty. He said, "You're already so lusty that I just chose the other one." I immediately responded with what any rational, mature woman would, "Why do you want me to get a boob job?!"
We learned fun new things about each other and I'm glad we got to spend time with them. I have a picture but it's at home on my camera and I'm at work so I can't post it right now.

Saturday night at 7:28 we walked over to the Taylor's. At 7:34 baby Austin was placed in my arms and didn't leave them until 1:17 am when we left. Well, okay Brandi had to feed him at 9:32 so I had to give him up, but that was against my will so it doesn't really count. He's just so darn cute and soft, I could rub those little feet and arms for hours, and I did. I even got some adorable half smiles from him, it was wonderful. Man, I want a baby.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hey, what kind of spamming are you having? Send me an email if you want, but I'll give you more details pertaining to what I wrote about on my blog if it's connected. I understand the love of a little one. In due time you'll have your own in your arms! And, husbands are the best. They really do try to say the right thing and it comes out all wrong and they have NO clue! Gotta love 'em!

Cami said...

Babies are so sweet. What a fun game to play. I can definitely see how the men could get into trouble.

Julia said...

That game sounds like so much fun. I love your rational comment to Brian. I would say the same thing. They can't win can they?? So, cool you got to hang out with Jenny and Kyle. You will be the best momma Lindsey!