Monday, February 04, 2008

Blurbs

Weekend:

  • Busy but good
  • Friday had pizza and watched tv-it was wonderful
  • Celebrated Brian's Dad's birthday on Saturday by going to McCormick and Schmick's-delicious!
  • Went to Nate and Amy's for Superbowl on Sunday-good food, good drinks, good company.

Things on my mind:

  • Babies, babies, and babies.
  • Paying off debt-we are so close! Once we get our taxes back and apply that to the credit card, we will be able to pay it off in 2 months! I am beyond ecstatic.
  • How important it is to choose a career that you are passionate about, you spend a majority of your time working so you might as well enjoy it.
  • Twilight-I just miss Edward and Bella, how crazy am I?!
  • Babies, babies, and babies.

To do:

  • Organize my house, it is driving me crazy. I feel out of control right now because so many things don't have their "place." All the closets need serious help.
  • Order pictures so I can update pictures in our house and at my office.
  • Empty our camera memory card onto a cd so I can delete the photos.
  • Make a grocery list and go shopping.
  • Clean.


I am excited it is February. April will be here in 2 months and that is when we will be paying off the credit card which will be a liberating feeling. I am also looking forward to May when we will be getting our Federal refund, guess where that is going? Towards my student loans. The whole reason of that refund is to help kick start the economy and what do we do? Apply it towards debt :-)
We talked to Chris and got an update on baby Austin:
He is doing really well and they were able to take the IV out. He has gained weight, after losing a little in the beginning. The last hurdle is feeding, he needs to be able to feed on his own. Brandi is doing well and rarely leaves his side, totally understandable. I am really hoping Brian and I can make it down to Eugene this week to see him. He has a lot of homework and I don't want to take him away from that, but I am dying without being able to hold little Austin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will make such a good mom when the time is right. I can imagine it must be on your mind a lot since you guys are happy stable and almost ready.

How awesome that you are paying off all that debt. Must be a great feeling. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey lindsey If you need any ideas on what to get your husband for Valentine's day, I heard garbage disposals are the thing to get this year.

Love the blog keep it up
Maggie

Emilie said...

babies huh??? :) I bet since you will be debt free soon you will feel even more ready for a baby!! YAY!!! What a great feeling!