Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally some pictures

I was looking over the last couple posts and holy cow I need to add some pictures! The pictures I took of Austin's birth were with Brandi and Chris' camera and Brandi was so nice and sent me a bunch of the pictures.

This is my favorite picture of the little man. Chris and Brandi graduated form West Virginia University and here is Austin sporting his WVU socks and beanie, such a cutie!
Here is proud Dad in awe of his boy.

Chris and I not long after Austin was born
I couldn't get enough of those little feet!

Here are the feet I love so much!
Brandi also sent me some pictures from our snow day. Since we don't get much snow we took advantage and had a lot of fun. It's been quite a while since I built a snowman and had a snowball fight, good times.
We have to have a stunt one of course

Queen MJ
So hopefully that livens up the blog a bit.
Brian and I made it to Eugene on Saturday! I was so happy we were finally able to go down and see the Taylors. We both held Austin and I couldn't stop rubbing his adorable little feet. When we first arrived his eyes were wide open and it was so fun to see him awake and alert. After his feeding we let him sleep and went out to grab some dinner. We went back and said goodbye to Austin then headed home for a movie.

Sunday I spent cleaning, doing laundry, and preparing our guest room for it's newest tenant: Lance Armstrong. Yep, you read that right, Lance Armstrong. It may not be the Lance Armstrong you are thinking of, but my brother is pretty cool so you should still be amazed :-)
Now I need to get us packed for our fun trip to Sunriver this weekend. We are heading out Friday morning and returning Monday. Sara is going to stay at our house and watch MJ for us, thanks again Aunt Sara, you're a life saver!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MJ looks so cute on top of the snowman.

Is your brother moving in with you or just visiting?

Hope you are having a great week thus far.

jenny said...

is that stunt shot for real? wow, i'm impressed!

found you through some other blogs - finally thought i should leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby!

Love the picture of MJ on the snowman.

Mom

Kristin said...

Awww...the pictures are so cute!:)

Emilie said...

hey!! Its been a while! Sounds like things are going well!! Love all the pictures... You are right about those little baby feet!! Love em'!

p.s. MJ on top of the snowman...very cute!