Monday, February 25, 2008

Nissan Murano

We were impulsive on Saturday and test drove some cars.
Saturday morning we decided to go out to breakfast and on the way home saw the Nissan dealership so I told Brian I wanted to test drive the Murano. ~Background: Brian and I have been interested in the Murano for a few months and awhile back he test drove one while I was at work. He loved it and has wanted to me to test drive one as well. ~ Back to Saturday: So we pulled in and test drove the 2009 Nissan Murano. I loved it. It had power, it handled well, and it was luxurious. We even got roped in to sitting inside with the salesman while he ran numbers and all that stuff. We did not purchase it, that is not in our debt plan. But in a year or so when we are ready to trade in the bug and have saved up, I think we'll be purchasing the Nissan Murano.

To our future crossover:
We are so excited to finally purchase a big kid car. Please be good to us and not have mechanical problems within the first couple of years, and in return I'll keep you clean. Please keep us safe as I've heard you are good at, and in return I'll make sure Brian doesn't drive you as often. ;-)
Thank you,
Your future owners

5 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Cute looking car. I love something to look forward to. :)

Kari said...

You crack me up! I loved the little message you sent to your future car. I hope you'll be able to get one in the future!

Cami said...

Love test driving new cars. It's so cheap!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

awww you guys are so strong for NOT getting it! i think that's great! i love nissan's! i had a nissan pathfinder for a really long time and i never had any problems with it!! i still miss it some days.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.