Thursday, November 29, 2007

Alas, pictures!

Brian is working late so I thought I should take this opportunity to post some pictures. The pictures are out of order but I thought it was good that I at least got them posted :-)

The Thanksgiving table at my Dad's, all ready for us to dig in!
Here is the kids table, from bottom left: Kailey, Abby (top left), Jaidyn, and Cassidy.
Porter got to sit at the big kid table, he liked that!
Here is Terry (Brian's stepdad), his mom, Heather, and Amy relaxing after a big meal!
This is on a Sunday morning, Brian is studying and MJ is dutifully watching the neighbors backyard for the dogs to come outside:
Here's our adorable daughter ;-)
Now back to Thanksgiving, here are the kids playing:
This is my adorable and handsome husband cutting the Turkey, I sure hope our kids get his dimples!
MJ followed my Dad around all day because he's the one that gave her Turkey, softy!
Yay, I finally posted some pictures! Now that I'm on the internet I'm going to do a few other things :-)

6 comments:

Kari said...

Yay! I love pictures!

Robyn Baird said...

It's so fun to see pictures of your family! Thanks for posting them. :)

Julia said...

Finally! I am so glad that you posted theses. Looks like you had a really nice Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! Your dog is adorable!:)

Cami said...

What a great time!

Emilie said...

Love all the pictures!!! Good job for posting them!! Keep it up missy!!!
Love your little dog!