Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Brian

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. It's funny how I can't, and don't want to, imagine my life without Brian. He is truly my other half.

I love you so much babe and here is a small sampling of why:
1. Your dimple filled smile-it still gives me butterflies.


2. How intelligent you are-I love how you know a little about everything, and a lot about some things.

3. Your motivation-it's hard to keep up with your ambition sometimes but I wouldn't change it for the world, it's why we'll make it big one day ;-)

4. How affectionate you are-my family will be the first to tell you how much I love to cuddle, I knew it was meant to be when you scratched my arm without me asking.

5. Your sense of humor-I've had to become quicker and more witty, but man do I love to laugh with you!

6. How laid back you are-I am hoping that will rub off a little on me so I don't sweat the small stuff so much.

7. Your powerful presence-your walk commands attention unintentionally, and when you wrap your arms around me I feel invincible.

8. How friendly you are-you love meeting new people and you are so good at it!

9. Your determination-when you set your mind to something you don't stop until you've accomplished it, no matter how long it takes!

10. Your love-I couldn't live without it.

Your loving wife and #1 fan

1 comment:

Julia said...

Happy birthday Brian. You are so cute Lindsey. I think it is so sweet how crazy you are about him. He is one lucky guy!