Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween

So here are the cutest trick-or-treaters ever, my beautiful and intelligent nieces and nephew, are you gagging from my bragging yet? :-)



Porter is being shy in this picture as Winnie the Pooh. Kailey is smiling proudly as a ladybug and Jaidyn has her picture perfect smile on as Alice in Wonderland:

Another one so you can see Porter's face, right after I took this he cheezed big time!
Our little MJ, not too thrilled that Mom put her in this Bee costume, I loved it.
Travis and Sarah came over to pass out candy with me and caught this cute picture:


I picked up Brian late Friday night and have been in heaven since he's back. I left for the Eugene airport a little early because I couldn't wait any longer, it's a good thing I did because his plane was a 1/2 hour early. I was able to see him walk off the plane since it's such a small airport and I got butterflies :-) It was so good to hug and kiss him finally! Like true Brian style he was in a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops and it was about 40 degrees outside.

Saturday we were right back into reality as he had homework to do and then we went outside and did some yard work. The one thing I like about the rain is that it keeps our grass plush and green without a $100 water bill. Anyway, we went over to his mom's house to watch the Beaver game in celebration of his and Sara's upcoming birthday (which is tomorrow the 7th). Unfortunately the Beavers did not have such a good game, and to make matters worse, the Ducks (our rivals) won their biggest game, doh. Now, I believe in supporting the Beavs through the good times and the bad, I'm a Beaver Believer baby! But I tell ya what, Saturday was a little hard. I'm pretty sure our quarterback, Canfield, set a world record for getting sacked. But we still got love for him. Regardless, it was a fun night.

Daylight Saving Time ended on Sunday which means the mornings are a little lighter (I still get up when it's dark), but the evenings get dark on my way home from work, I really don't like it. To look on the positive side, it does mean the Holidays are getting closer which is pretty exciting.

Okay, so I mentioned awhile ago that our friends Dave and Cinnamon Schwendimann were pregnant. They didn't get to find out the sex because at the one ultra sound they had the umbilical cord was blocking the area. Well, yesterday Cinn went into labor! They planned on a home water birth, Cinn is one tough lady. I am so excited to announce they gave birth to a baby girl yesterday!! They named her (I'm not sure on spelling) Scarlet Faye. I believe she was due around Thanksgiving so she's a little early, but as far as we've heard mommy and baby are ok. I really wanted to go over and see them yesterday, but that was probably a little soon. Hopefully we'll get in touch with Dave soon and bring them over dinner and see the little one. I'm just so excited for them, congratulations first time parents!! Pictures hopefully to come :-)

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

great pic's. glad to hear that brian is home. i bet yo u missed him like crazy! have a great rest of the week.