Saturday, September 29, 2007

More Pictures

In no particular order........more pictures from Hawaii!!

Kyle's Mom and Dad
The whole family on the beach behind our house
They buried Lance and then had a hard time getting him out, he survived though :)
The Father of the Bride with his daughter.
This is Kyle's sister Jessica with Jenny. Jess and I had so much fun together, she is simply hilarious and we had a ball together.
This is my Dad and Anna before the dinner rehearsal:
The bride and groom at the dinner rehearsal
My mom and Randy at the dinner rehearsal
Jenny's best friend Erin lives in Hawaii and was a huge reason the wedding was a success. She did so much for Jenny and we love her to death. Her shirt is adorable, it said, "Team Bride, sexy little bride." It was too cute. She also got Jenny the shirt she is wearing that said, "Mrs. Tegner." We love Erin!!!


So I didn't want to post all the Hawaii pictures is one post since that would be the longest post ever. Plus, everytime I post pictures it reminds me of our trip to Paradise. I think I'm done posting those pictures those because I'm getting a little depressed that we're not there. :(
Well, I wanted to write a little more but uploading those pictures took forever, of course, and I have to get ready because I'm going to..................................................................................................
THE BEAVER GAME!!!!!
My Dad called me (multiple times but my stupid ringer is quiet and I can't hear it) morning and said he had tickets and was trying to get ahold of me, but since I didn't answer he called Jenny. I of course was calm and said that's okay maybe next time. Yeah right. I was so mad at myself and my stupid quiet ringer, I couldn't believe I had a chance to go and missed it!!! But my Dad is the best Dad in the world and found 2 more tickets for Brian and I!!!! So I am just thrilled beyond belief. Brian had plans with our neighbor Chris to go shooting so they are out doing that right now and he'll come when they are done. So I'm going to meet my Dad at his house and then we're gonna pick Jenny up at Kyle's parents house and head out. It's gonna be so fun and I am really looking forward to it :-) Needless to say I have changed the ringer on my phone to a much louder one in hopes I will never almost miss an opportunity to go to a Beaver game.
Well I better get ready, wish us luck!
GO BEAVS!!!

4 comments:

Cala said...

Adorable pictures Lindsey!!! I will ONLY wish the Beavs good luck, if they are not playin, the one and only BRONCOS!!!!!!!! :) Love ya!!!!

Cami said...

Love the pictures! Too bad the Beavs couldn't pull it off. I hope you had a good time anyway.

Julia said...

These pictures have me day dreaming..... What a beautiful vacation. I am so glad that you all had such an amazing time. I can't wait to see all of the reception pics too. Back to reality now.

Robyn Baird said...

Oh man I love all the pictures! Makes me want to go on a vacation BAD! P.S. your Dad is awesome! I just love him. :)