Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just Stuff

Saturday Night
We had a lot of fun on Saturday for Amy's bachelorette party. We went out to dinner at a place in Portland called Bay 13 and it was delicious. Their clam chowder was soooo good. Then we went and had dessert at this cool warehouse place in downtown Portland before we went to Amy's favorite club, Aura. It is a very nice club and for me, a small town girl, it was huge. Brian and I drove home very late that night (early morning really) and crashed in our nice cozy bed. I didn't take my camera along but most of the girls did so I should be getting pictures from them.

Family
Tomorrow Tasha and Cala come into town with their husbands and little ones and I am really looking forward to it! I wish I didn't have to work Thursday, but at least I was able to take Friday off.

Wedding Season
Then Nate and Amy's wedding is Saturday at the Oregon Gardens in Salem. This is going to be very large, around 300 guests are expected and the Bauer's never disappoint. They love to entertain so I know it is going to be a gorgeous wedding.

October 6th we are going to a wedding in Bend, Oregon for our friend Julie. Brian went to high school with her and she is good friends with Tiff and Eric. I think that completes the weddings this season and they are keeping us busy :-) But it's the best kind of busy that's for sure.

Where is the Love?
I was sad that no one offered advice on my work problem, but that's okay I guess I'll just bottle it up inside. ;-) Maybe I'm losing people because I'm pretty boring, or maybe everyone is waiting for the unbelievably gorgeous wedding pictures of Jenny and Kyle in Maui! Once the reception is over I'll have tons to post, I wish blogger was faster at uploading!

Well goodbye for now, have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Hey there Lindsey. It's funny because I have actually been thinking about you and your dilema and came on the internet to specifically comment about it. I think that you should steer clear of her. She sounds like a very insecure person that wants to bring people down that she is threatened by. It would be really funny if everything she said (when you talk to her) you turned into a positive. That would probably drive her crazy. If by chance she does talk about consider it a compliment because she just is envious of your beauty, talent, smarts, and wonderful life! Hang in there Lindsey don't let this chick get you down! If she is really mean you should give Jenny her phone number and have her tell her off!
BTW- have fun with Cala and Tasha. I wish I was up there to attend the reception. Can't wait to see the photos. You looked amazing in the ones from the trip. Take Care-Jules

Anonymous said...

Hello Lindsey, Sending love your way girl!!!! I have been reading, just slacking at commenting and blogging on my own blog, too. I guess it's just laziness. Who knows?

Kari said...

Hi Linds,
I'm sorry I haven't commented either. I've been meaning to and haven't. I'm still thinking of exactly what to say. I do that; mull over things for a while before I know what to say. I will get back to you. I'm just not sure what to tell you yet. I didn't forget though!

Seth & Ashley Pietsch said...

HERE I AM!!!! ADD ME... LOVE YOU! ASH

Cami said...

It was so great to see you at the reception. yes I too have been checking out our blog for a couple of months.