Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Maui Pictures!

I'm not going to post pictures of Jenny and Kyle yet, but I can still share the fun pictures we took, enjoy :)
WARNING: Picture overload below!

Arriving in Maui, it was nice and windy.
We of course have to do a stunt picture
Jaime and I boogie boarding, so much fun until a wave knocks you out.
Randy (stepdad), Schuyler, and Brian hanging loose in Hawaii
My daddy
Schuyler and Jaime at the rehearsal dinner
Jenny and Kyle and the rehearsal dinner, so cute.

Lance, Schuyler, Dad, and Brian looking nice and relaxed before the wedding
Anna, Jaime, Mom, and I before the wedding

Lots of pink :)
Me and Kyle's sister Jess who is my new best friend, she's so much fun!
Brian and I at the wedding
Us at Cheeseburger in Paradise
Enjoying some down time
Well there you have it, a little bit of each day. We of course have tons more pictures but I thought this was plenty for now :)
Hawaii was amazing and we went to the beach every morning. We snorkeled, boogie boarded, and layed out, it just doesn't get much better than that. It was amazing to all be together (minus the kiddos) in the Maui and we definitely enjoyed each others company, we have tons of inside jokes to remember this trip. We spent most evenings sitting outside laughing and taking pictures along the beach, it went by so fast and I can't believe it's over. But it's a wonderful memory we'll always have, and I think we're going to do reunions every 2 years. 2009 will be in Shasta!
Thanks for all the well wishes and I know Jenny and Kyle say thanks as well. Hope you enjoy the pictures :)

5 comments:

Tasha Coltrin said...

I wish we could have gone!! Your picture are so awesome!!! can't wait to see you next week!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pics. Hawaii must have been amazing! I am going to guess you and brian were cheerleaders in college?

Cala said...

Oh, how I want to go back soooo bad!!! You gotta LOVE Cheeseburger in Paradise!!!! Looks like you had a blast, see you in 6 days!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! It looks like you had a great time. I can't even imagine how beautiful it was there!:)

Emilie said...

AWESOME!!! You took some cute pictures! Looks like you had a blast! I wish I could go to MAUI!! Lucky girl!!!