Sunday, April 01, 2007

Me oh my

Well things are continuing to change, life is never boring here! Things at work at still changing and I never know where I'm going to be, that's always fun.

But moving on...I wanted to post pictures of our completed paint job downstairs, yay!! We could not be happier with how it turned out, it just feels nice and homey :)

Me taping the ceiling
Brian being his cute self and painting like a good hubby ;)
The finished product, complete with pictures on the wall! (Notice Friends is on TV, what else would we be watching!)
I took some pictures of our beautiful bark mulch from when we did yard work the other weekend, we still have a lot to do to get the grass nice and green but it's a work in progress:

Man, now that I own a house I am a boring blogger! We are still in the excited phase where all we want to do is work on the house, gotta get as much done while we WANT to do it. We are really excited to have our housewarming party, but we will probably wait until it's closer to summer so we can do a BBQ, plus we can get the house even more completed.

Brian has been really sweet since last week was the roughest one since the time I had 6 tests in one week! This job stuff has been really stressful and Monday was overkill, completely overwhelming. The gal who is training me has been doing 2 jobs: Accounts Receivable (AR) and Customer Service Rep (CSR) stuff. She found out in the meeting Monday morning in front of everyone that she would be training me on the AR stuff and she would be doing the CSR stuff full time. I think she was a little shocked, understandably so. Everyday last week my schedule changed as well as my responsibilites. Now I will be doing about 3 jobs so I'm a little stressed. I came home Monday from work exhausted and about ready to cry, Brian had a really sweet card and in it he wrote: "I love you and support you in whatever you want to do, whether it's leave, stay, or buy a new pair of shoes." (The leave stay was in regards to my job!) It made me laugh and that is just what I needed, man I love him! He also surprised me with a picture I have been eyeing at Target, it is pictured above and it is hanging behind the TV, it's so pretty!!

Random note: Brian brought home the cutest little helmet from work and we put it on MJ, I don't think she liked it! Man we are mean parents!
Yesterday we went over to Jaime's house and helped her paint the girls' room along with my Dad and Anna. Anna and Jaime spent the whole weekend doing it and stayed up late both Friday and Saturday to get it finished in time, what troopers! My mom and Randy took the girls for the weekend so we could paint and decorate their rooms for their birthdays. It turned out sooo cute and I am so mad I didn't take my camera, hopefully my sister will post pictures soon on her blog: jensenfive.blogspot.com. It's a green and pink theme with adorable princess canopies over their bed and pink letters that spell their name. They were really excited when they came in and absolutely loved it.

We did some yardwork today since it was nice out and took a long nap, I love naps! We should have gone grocery shopping but we'll stretch out the food as long as we can.

Well, that's all for now, have a great Monday!


2 comments:

Emilie said...

WoW! YOu have been BUSY!!!! It looks great!!! And I love the picture of your doggie with the helment on! Too Cute!

Julia said...

I love your color choices. It looks so warm and homey. Can I come take a nap on your couch? J/K You guys are sure keeping busy. Sorry things have been so crazy with your work. Hang in there Lindsey, transition is always hard but that is when we grow the most. Take it easy and good luck with everything!-Jules