Monday, April 23, 2007

Case of the Monday's

It has been a classic Monday today and as my friend Sarah told me, I need to press the restart button! My wonderful husband does not deserve to come home to a crabby wife, so in interest of pressing the restart button I thought I should list all the blessings in my life and focus on all the good:

1. My husband. I could make a list dedicated to just him and how amazing he is, I could not live without his love.
2. Our amazingly supportive family who are the most generous people we know.
3. Both Brian and I being done with school, yay!
4. Brian's career and the fact that he loves it.
5. Our adorable dog who, for now, completes our little family. :)
6. Our house that is perfect for US, we love it and everything about it.
7. Our friends who stick by us and are always willing to lend a hand.
8. The Dave Ramsey book Brian reads and we live by, ie the debt diet. We are living like no one else now, so later we can LIVE like no one else. Some may laugh or not understand, but it's important to us.
9. Our health, and our friends and families health.
10. Where we are in our life, the start of our careers and our whole lives ahead of us.

I think it's already helping. Plus, the sun is shining today, which I can only enjoy through the small window in the next office, but hey, you take what you can get!

I also never dedicated a blog to my brother, Lance, who turned 18 on Saturday! Luckily I remembered to tell him, just forgot to blog about it. We had a get together at my mom's to celebrate. Brian and I got him a camera case for the new camera he got. We didn't go all out but we are saving it for his graduation in June, I can't believe my baby brother is going to be a college student soon, where has time gone?!?!?

Love you bud, Happy 18th Birthday!!


We booked our tickets for my sister Jenny and her fiancé, Kyle's wedding in Hawaii :) It will be fun to be there with the family and celebrate with Jenny and Kyle. She's really busy working, going to school for dental hygiene (she is working on her pre-requisites down in Bend), and planning a wedding. Man do I know what she is going through, I was there exactly one year ago and although it's all exciting and good, it's sooo much work! Love you Sis!

I guess that is all for now, hopefully I start out good the rest of the week so I don't have to press the restart button everyday :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

I totally know what you mean about baby brothers. Derek, my baby brother, got back from his mission last September and that made me feel really old. He could get married if he wanted to, and that makes me feel incredibly old. I asked him just the other day, thinking he was 21, how old he was and he said 22, although 23 in Sept. Wow, time flies.

Wish Jenny congrats for me! Hawaii would be very fun. Enjoy the sun for me.

Anonymous said...

Hawaii sounds like fun. We have never been there, but would love to go.