Monday, April 16, 2007

Portland City Grill

This last weekend was fun and productive, the best kind really :)

Friday night we had The Clark's and the soon-to-be Beaver's (Shane and Cheurisya, and yes his last name is really Beaver) over. We went out to dinner first and then came back to our place. We had a lot of fun, but I am pretty sure someone put something in my drink because I only had a few and woke up with a migraine of a headache, ouch! So Saturday we relaxed for awhile, did some shopping for the yard, and returned some bottles.

Cheurisya and Shane
Sarah and Travis
Me and Brian
Saturday night we celebrated Travis' birthday by going to Portland City Grill with Sarah and Travis. It was delicious food! We started with lobster potstickers which were to die for. I went out on a limb and got the dungeness crab butterfish, I say that I went out on a limb because I'm not a huge fan of seafood, but I am glad I did because it was so yummy! Brian got pork tenderloins which were so juicy they practically melted in your mouth, soooo good. We had a good time and called it a night when we got home around midnight.

Travis and Sarah before we headed to the restaurant

Brian and I at the start of the night


Sunday we were so productive it wasn't even funny! We got up and went to Home Depot to get some stuff for the lawn, then we came home and mowed the lawn, thatched it, and sprayed the weeds and landscape. Then we came inside and cleaned the wood floor, did some laundry and cleaned every sink in the house. By this time it was only 1:30, so we rewarded ourselves and took a little nap, it felt really good. We decided to do some grocery shopping which is a big endeavor in itself since we do it in Corvallis, which is 15 minutes away from Albany (where we live). We got home and made some dinner and watched Friends (we have all 10 seasons!!). It was a good weekend, but now it's Monday and the work week has officially started :(

My work told me on Friday that I would no longer have an office space at the Landfill, so I am permanently based out of Woodburn. Ugh.

So that was our weekend in a nutshell. I wanted to post more but we are going over to my moms house to watch 24 and Brian is giving me the, "Let's go" sigh.

Also, I am working on a how to for the hemming of the jeans, don't worry Jules I didn't forget, it's on the way!

Hope everyone has a great start of their week!



2 comments:

Emilie said...

Hey there! It sounds like you had a really nice weekend. Cute pictures. Keep up the blogging!!!

Kari said...

How fun to see pictures of Cheurisya (sp?)! Glad you had a great weekend.