Monday, February 26, 2007

Seafood and Wine Festival

We had a great time this weekend at the coast. The weather was absolutely horrible, I mean it was a solid down pour of rain almost the entire time. Once you finally got into the tent it was much more pleasant. We saw so many people we know which was a lot of fun to chat with them. We found some wine we love: Valley View, it is so good! And of course we found delicious cheese, yummy!!

My adorable husband and I Us with my mom and Randy (I am holding the camera girls glass)
From left: Shannon, Amy, and Anne.
The last picture is of the girls on the trip, I didn't capture the guy picture, dang. We stayed at the Bauer's beach house as they were so gracious to let us. It was a lot of fun.
We are anxiously awaiting to move into our new house, I took the day off work today so I have been packing and doing laundry all day. I could really get use to this staying home thing!
Anyway, I better get back to packing, just wanted to share our weekend :)

No comments: