Monday, March 12, 2007

I Miss the Internet!!!!

I have missed blogging so much!!! We have not hooked up internet at our new place yet so I am blogging from my mom's house. We are hoping to get internet sometime this week, crossing our fingers :)

So the move went great! It took half a day and a lot of our friends and family, but we did it, we are all moved in :) We are pretty much unpacked and some pictures are hung. Brian hung 2 large shelves in our garage so that's all organized and both our cars fit with room to spare. I didn't bring my camera so I'll have to post pictures next time, I took a bunch!! Next week our goal is to choose paint colors for the whole downstairs. We are thinking a deep red wall for the back kitchen wall and a mocha color for the rest of the downstairs. Since this is our first house we are thrilled to be able to paint whatever we want!
We are planning to have a housewarming party closer to summer so it can be an outside BBQ. We have lots of extra bedrooms so friends and family are welcome to come visit!!

The weather lately has been great here, almost 70 degrees. That is unheard of in March around here, but we are loving it. I love walking around our neighborhood and smelling all the BBQ's going. By the way, we love are neighborhood and are excited to start a family here :)

One of the things I hate about moving, aside from packing and unpacking, is switching all the bills. Man that is a huge pain in my arse! We have had this huge battle with Comcast and they are trying to charge us for the modem, which we did not rent from them it was ours to begin with. So Brian called and they basically called us liars because she was telling him he had to bring it in so they could make sure it wasn't theirs or we had to pay $25 for someone to come out and look at it and ensure we were not lying. Yeah, that's great, I would love to pay you money so you can come out and look at our modem and call us liars, NO THANKS!! So now we are going with Qwest :)

So, I am hoping we get internet soon so my next post will come soon and with pictures! Stay tuned.......

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Hi Lindsey -
You left a comment on my blog a couple days ago, and I thought I would take a peak at yours! Im gonna add you to my blogger list and we can keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lindsey, I just wanted to say hello. I saw that Emilie commented on your blog and that you read mine!! It's always fun to find out who reads and so now I will have a new blog to follow. Have a great day. I look forward to reading. :) Leslie