Monday, February 12, 2007

Case of the Mondays and an Engagement...

It never fails, every Monday seems to drag on, I'm grumpy, tired, and I justwanna go home. I've got a case of the Mondays.Oh well, soon it will be over and the week will continue.

On to good news....Bauer and Amy got engaged this weekend! They went to LasVegas to support some of our friends that were in the Cheerleading competitionand he proposed. Congratulations you two :) We are anxious to hear all theplans!

Tonight we are going to my mom's to watch 24 (since we don't have cable), it's a2 hour special so it should be gooood! Wednesday (Valentine's Day) we might go to Mama Linda's which is a deliciousItalian Restaurant nearby, but we also might go to Home Depot, yes, Home Depot.Romantic huh?! Well, there is a new store opening up and they are going to havesome sales, if there is a washer and dryer we need to go check it out since wewill need one for the new house. Not ideal, but a necessity for sure!

This weekend should be pretty packed: Friday night we are going to Craig'sgirlfriend, Caren's opening night for her play, Saturday afternoon we areheading to Marcus and Gretchen's housewarming party (friends we met throughBauer), and Saturday night is Tiffany's 30th Birthday Party! Tiff's actualbirthday is the 21st, and the following weekend is the Seafood & Wine Fest whichwill be her 10th year in a row of going!Sunday I am going to coffee with my mom, sister, and Ali (Lance'sex-girlfriend). I should also probably get some packing done since the nextweekend is Seafood and Wine and the next weekend is moving day!

I am getting so excited about the house. We made our first big purchase for thehouse: a new couch! This will be our first non-hand me down couch, a woohoo!It's a light tan colored sectional and very comfy. I tried to find a picture online but no luck. When we get it in I will.

Well, I better go, but thank goodness Monday is over!

No comments: