Monday, February 19, 2007

Still Waiting

Move in day will be here soon and we can't wait. We started packing this weekend and got pretty far, 2 1/2 closets and part of the kitchen, whew!
We went up to Tualatin this weekend for our friends, Marcus and Gretchen's housewarming party. We had a lot of fun and loved their house, it has a gorgeous backyard with a nice deck, hot tub, grass area, and concrete patio, so nice for entertaining!
Then we headed back home for Tiff's 30th! She is 30 and looking good :) We got her some fun gag gifts: "30 and looking good" socks, "30" coasters, and an "Old winers whine" sticker that we put on her favorite bottle of wine, good times.
Sunday was a lot of fun because I met Jenny, my mom, and Ali at the new Coffee Culture Cafe which was so nice. The decorations are to die for, so cute!
So it was a good weekend.
This weekend is Seafood and Wine Fest, yay!!! We leave on Friday night and get back Sunday. But I have work off on Monday so it will be a 3 day weekend, yesss. I will probably spend it packing, oh well what do ya do.
I was going through old pictures and thought I would post some favorites:

Us at the Armstrong Family Reunion, we rock!!
Here is the clan with my Grandpa and Grandma
All because two people fell in love...
Jenny and I knitted hats for kids, here we are modeling them
Here are the 2 hats I made, can you believe they both have baby blue in them?!

That's all for now, I'll keep you posted on the house stuff!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I absolutely love these pictures lindsey! It made me emotional to see that picture of all of you with your grandparents. I love that you all still make such an effort to go to those reunions. Those will be lasting memories. I am very impressed with your hat making skillzzzz. You and Jenny look smokin hot! I am so excited for you and your new house. I know it must be stressful but, very exciting too. Good luck with everything. I just loved this post!--Jules