Wednesday, December 06, 2006

~All 7 seasons of Macgyver, oh dear~
~~~

Macgyver
So my manly husband decided he wanted all 7 seasons of Macgyver, that's right, good old Macgyver. For his 30th birthday I gave him the choice of skydiving tickets or the perfect chair he has always wanted, thankfully he chose the chair. So we have been hunting for the perfect chair and have not found it. He decided since it might be a couple months before we found it he wanted Macgyver as it is on sale at Costco right now. So the understanding wife I am said, gulp, ok. I have all 10 seasons of Friends and he watches them with me so I have to grin and bear Macgyver. Although I must say that he actually likes Friends (who wouldn't!) so I am not sure is 100% fair, what is though!
~
Play
Well I am looking forward to Friday because we are going to a play at the First Assembly of God. One of Brian's co-workers told him about it so we thought we would go check it out. Brian also said it might be a church we would be interested going to. Since we come from 2 different religions we are trying to find a church that we both like and could see raising our kids in. It is really important to me that our kids have a strong belief in God and strong moral beliefs.
~
Work Party
Saturday night we have my work Christmas party to go to. It is true landfill fashion too, we rented the bowling alley for 3 hours (eyes rolling in disgust). I have never been to this kind of Christmas party so we'll see! But seriously, I think it'll be fun. Brian and I have become friends with my co-worker, Sarah, and her husband Travis so we will get to hang out with them. Plus it is at the new bowling alley in Albany called Lakeshore Lanes (right by you Jaime!) so it should be a little nicer. Who am I kidding, bowling is bowling!
~
That is all for now. Have no fear, the weekend is almost here!♥

No comments: