Tuesday, December 19, 2006

~Merry Christmas!~

I just love the Holidays! I cannot believe Christmas is less than a week away, where has the time gone?!
It has been a wonderful Holiday season so far.

Brian and I hosted the annual Christmas party this last Saturday and we had a great time. I think everyone enjoyed themselves (hopefully) and we definitely had a full house. There were over 30 people in our little place! You would not believe the amount of food people brought, and I am talking GOOD food! We did the Chinese gift exchange which was a blast, people brought some good stuff this year. The most popular of the items were the Beaver blanket (Brian and I already have one otherwise we would have stolen it!) and a blanket made by Angie. I was so happy that most my family could make it to the party, it meant a lot. My mom and stepdad, my stepmom Anna, Brian's mom and stepdad, Sara, and Jaime and the kids came! I know the kids had a blast playing with Greg and Jessica's 2 little ones, they jumped on the bed, Porter threw toys, they enjoyed doing all the things they can't do at home! I don't think Jaime was too happy I was letting them get away with so much though, but I'm the aunt ;)
Brian wanted to make sure I thanked everyone for coming as we had a wonderful time with our family and friends and were so happy to share the Holidays with you guys. It was fun to look around the room and see people talking and laughing and having a good time. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful Christmas party!

Sunday was fun as we headed up to Amy and Nate's house in Keizer. We went to Mongolian Grill for dinner and then to a movie, The Holiday. The guys did not realize what a chick flick they got themselves into, but Amy and I enjoyed it and let's face it, you have to make your woman happy:) We also made plans to go up to their house on Friday to make cookies and then go through the Keizer Christmas Light show. I am so excited to do more Christmas stuff, I just can't get enough!

This Saturday we are going to Mom Renshaw's house (Brian's mom) for her Christmas party. We are bringing Craig and his new girlfriend, Caren. Caren, by the way is awesome! We love her and are so excited Craig found her! Then Sunday is Christmas Eve and thus starts our tour of 4 different houses, oh my. But I am thankful we have so many families to see, it makes the Holidays busy, but full of love, laughter, and happiness.
That is all for now, I will post pictures of the party a little later! ♥

No comments: