Tuesday, December 19, 2006

~Tagged~

I was tagged by my wonderful sister, Jaime, so here are my answers:

1. 3 Things that scare me: heights, losing a loved one, drowning

2. 3 People who make me laugh: Brian, Porter (my nephew), my Dad

3. 3 Things I love: Spending time with my hubby & MJ, vacations, spending time with family

4. 3 Things I hate: Work, genuienly mean people, car expenses

5. 3 Things I don't understand: People who abuse children, why we work more than we spend time with our family, why I can’t lose weight right now.

6. 3 Things on my desk: My Bachelor’s degree, an orange candle (Go Beavs), and a stapler.

7. 3 Things I'm doing right now: Listening to Christmas music, avoiding work, moving my leg to stay warm.

8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: Have a family, travel all over the world with Brian, ensure my family knows how much they mean to me.

9. 3 Things I can do: Back flips, do double back flips when thrown into the air by 5 guys, disjoint my right shoulder (it’s gross!)

10. 3 Things I can't do: Play the piano, draw, confront people

11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: A babies laugh, “Where are you Christmas” by Faith Hill, someone tell you they love you

12. 3 Things you should never listen to: Someone telling you to go against your morals, bad commercials, racist people

13. 3 Things I'd like to learn: How to be a good mom, how to play the piano, sign language

14. 3 Favorite foods: Chips, bread, no bake cookies

15. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: milk, water, milk

16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Full House, Funniest Home Videos, Smurfs

1 comment:

Jensen Five said...

Linds, I love your answers! It is so fun to see how people answer! Thanks for obliging me!!!