Thursday, December 21, 2006

~Pictures!!~
~~~
I am finally getting around to posting pictures, yay :)
~
Car Problems
So we took Brian's car in (yes, again) to check out a leak and it is going to be $600. Normally I would probably cry and think, "why me!!" but we have had so many car problems that it hasn't really set in. Plus, I am grateful for the health of my loved ones and I. We had a pretty big scare 2 weeks ago when my 19 year old cousin had a heart attack brought on my Long QT. I am thankful he is still alive and with us today, so it's hard to get too upset about a car expense.
~
Christmas Shopping
So we are done with Christmas shopping except for a gift card we need to finish off someones present. We decided we are going to get all our Christmas shopping done earlier next year to beat the crowds (good luck right?!). I have a few to wrap and then we are ready for Christmas!! This week has flown by since work has been busy for both Brian and I.
Well, I will leave you with the pictures from the Christmas party. I am pretty disappointed in myself as I did not take very many, I guess I was busy refilling the food and socializing :)
The host and hostess :)

The whole gang!

My coworker, Sarah, and I.Nate and Amy joined us after their work Christmas party

People socializing Caren (Craig's girlfriend) and I, she is so sweet!
Jaime, me, Anna, and my mom
From left, Miranda, Julie, Tiffany, Tina, and Eric
Greg and Nicole being festive!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: