Saturday, July 02, 2016

I have my reasons

This time I have a good reason for not posting in so long, chronologically the next big event to post is my mom's 60th birthday weekend. It was epic and I'm having a hard time giving it justice so I just stopped posting. But I don't want to get too far behind so I'm going to skip over that weekend and come back to it when I have more time to sit down and write out the awesomeness that was our weekend. 
For now, I will at least catch up with the girls so family can see pictures :)
Went on a field trip with Bria's class to a nature park.
 Each parent got a group of kids to take around and I think the kids had a blast exploring.
 Reese had her last day of preschool back in May, love seeing the beginning and end pictures of the school year.



First day on the left, last day on the right.
On her last day they did a trik-a-thon and the kids had so much fun riding around the parking lot, it was so cute. 


Reese and her best friend Reagan
 Reese and Reagan are so cute together. Her teacher told me how rare it is for kids this young to form such a close friendship, usually it's just side-by-side play but these two hold hands, hug, and play together so sweetly.
Rainbow girls 
Bria's last day was very exciting for her. She was ready for the 1st grade to be done and to be honest, so was I. It wasn't the best year, there were quite a few kids that had behavior disorders in her class and her poor teacher was super overwhelmed. Bria hated the chaos in her class and was frustrated and distracted easily. So we are both hoping 2nd grade brings more learning and less chaos, as well as a structured class.
But we are both excited it's summer time and we get to enjoy a ton of family time!

The day before the last day of school was field day. Somehow I got roped into face painting and I am not an artist in the least, but I was able to pretend for a little while :)



Slightly excited!
She grew a ton this year and is looking older by the day...

No comments: