Saturday, May 28, 2016

A little more...

Here is a little more of my attempt to catch up. 
April proved to be pretty dang busy. I continue to love my new job and crunching the numbers :) In addition to that I took a Quickbooks course online to get more savvy and I learned a lot. I'm thinking in the fall I will do the next level possibly. Brian continued his weekly traveling schedule and tried to play catch up when he was home. It's definitely been rough but the plus side is that he loves his job. And honestly? That means the world to me. I wasn't sure how he was feeling about it but when he told me that, a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I want so much for him to be happy and the fact that his job is satisfying and challenging to him...well, it makes the traveling a little easier to swallow. We will survive this season of our lives, and hey, we'll get some airline and hotel points too!
School has been going pretty well for both girls. I volunteer twice a month in Bria's class and do reading group. It's definitely challenging to try and handle all the different personalities (and boys can be tricky!), but I'm grateful to be able to get to know all the kids in her class and stay involved. 
Reese loves school and is pretty low-key and nonchalant about things. Pre-k next year is going to be good for her, she's ready for more.

Pure happiness
 So yeah, things are plugging right along and we are getting ready for summer!!

Crazy hair day for Bria...we ended up adding even more bows!


 Have I mentioned how much I love when family comes up to visit? It's pretty much our favorite.
These two are so cute together

 Ya know how Brian and I are in a bowling league? Well, we are. It just ended and we did pretty good...not amazing, but I got most improved so that's cool ;) Brian, Scott, and Randi also got top awards and Brian made out with his new 500 series keychain...so we are pretty much famous in Hillsboro...in the bowling place...in our league.
Boom
 While we are busy bowling, Bria is busy being a Super Speller!
Proud girl!
 Reese and I enjoy having picnics on the deck together while big sister is in school...


Just because I love her in these pajammas

My poor hubby works all the time, even during his sleep

No comments: