Monday, January 11, 2016

Snow days

We got back from Pronghorn and 2 days later woke up to snow! I couldn't believe it snowed and the girls were ecstatic. They didn't care that it was half of inch, it was white and pretty and fluffy.




 Even the next day when it was barely dusting the ground, they wanted to go play in the snow.


Brian is in Singapore, going on week 2 of him being gone. When he went to Germany in November for 2 weeks I rallied did a pretty kick ass job. This time? I don't know what happened but I fell apart and I'm slowly trying to get back up and rally. It's taking awhile but today I feel a little better. This single parenting thing is no joke. Not only that but I miss him like crazy and just want my best friend back...the stressful part and the part that gives me anxiety attacks is that his traveling doesn't seem to be letting up any. Praying for strength.

In the mornings these two sit over the vent and warm up together

She.ate.grapes. This was definitely worth documenting!

Dinner time is FUN. 


Bria took a bunch of pictures on my phone, it was fun to look through them

6 year old selfie

Friday after I picked Bria up from school, I took the kids to the Children's Museum. It is the coolest place to take kids, they have every imaginary play scenario you could think of: grocery store, construction site, Veterinary clinic, water fun, Theater, clay, dump trucks, etc. And the kids get free range of it all. It costs a pretty penny but I went on Free Friday, score me. The girls had a blast and didn't want to leave.

Paging Dr. Bria

We took the Max and the girls love it

"It's coming!!"

Saturday I took them bowling and then Lance and Kayla came up because they were flying out the next morning. We enjoyed having company and it felt wonderful to talk to other adults, especially family.
On Sunday the lights stopped working in part of the house, including power to the garage door. It was such a headache to deal with, it was not only stressful for me, but Brian too as he was trying to help from across the world. The landlord came last night along with his brother and they found the problem and fixed it for the time being, but are coming back this evening to change out some electrical stuff. Very grateful for them coming out and fixing it.
So now it's Monday and I'm hoping this week goes by fast.

No comments: