Thursday, May 07, 2015

Sillyness and sunshine

Goofy Penny!
This spring has been incredible and I can't stop talking about it. The sunshine and warm weather means we can be outside more and that makes the kids happy and me happy. There is just a lot of happiness going on.

Penny getting in on the scooter action
Plus we have BBQ'd a lot...

 ...a lot, a lot. Almost to the point where I'm tired of burgers.
Almost.
On our way to do something in the sunshine


Sidewalk chalk playing before school

Hopscotch
 I'm going to be honest, not sure I totally know the rules of hopscotch. It's just hopping right?

One day we went and fed the ducks at the library. It's been awhile since we have done that and the girls had so much fun. I didn't have any bread to feed them so we brought cheerios. Ducks like cheerios too just FYI.

And all this sun is making crave summer. And a vacation.

No comments: