Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Crazy Hair day!

Bria had spirit week at school last week and she dressed up every day...pajama day was the most exciting for her.
I on the other hand love crazy hair day. And just my luck, it was on Wednesday which is the day I volunteer in her classroom. 

Twisty bun mohawk!

Oh yeah, I totally got in on the action

There are only 4 weeks left in school...and then my kindergartner will be a first grader, whoa!
I think she will enjoy going full day next year. Mainly because she will get to eat lunch there and she cannot wait for that.

Reese starts preschool next year and will go 2 days a week, she is ecstatic. She loves pointing her school out when we drive by it and she usually tells people about the cool park at her school. I think it will be a good experience for her...hopefully. :)
And fortunately we can still have our friday Starbucks dates!




No comments: