Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sunriver Girls' weekend

My Mom and sisters and I try to do a girls' vacation at least once a year. I look forward to that quality time with the special women in my life and this year we went to Sunriver for 4 days and it was wonderful. We stayed at Jenny's in-laws house and they were so kind to open it up to us. They even had champagne, sparkling juice, and chocolate waiting for us when we got there. So sweet.
Baby girl Tegner's first girls trip!
The goal was to relax, see bend, and do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted.  And we did just that...with some workouts/yoga mixed in :)
 We did a shopping trip, pedis, and dinner on Friday. I had fun looking at some of the boutiques downtown and even found my own:
 And that beautiful bag in the picture above? Yeah, that was my favorite purchase. Love it.
Marionberry margaritas! *Virgin for some :)

Perty toes

Part of the incredible backyard
 We watched Pitch Perfect one evening since my Mom and Jaime hadn't seen it yet...which meant Saturday was a movie day and we saw Pitch Perfect 2! Hilarious. Freaking loved it.
Also did a mini photo shoot to capture our fun weekend:

Photogenic


31 week baby bump

Kayla doing the Breakfast Club fist pump while my Mom and Jaime stand there clueless ;)

Impressed by my Mom's shoulder mobility (she had shoulder surgery 6 weeks ago)!

Lovin' on my little niece

Mother/Daughter

Seeeesters! 

I wish I could explain this picture, I really do. But I can't. 

Crushed it!




We had the best brunch on the way out of town Sunday that still has me wanting more. Overall, it was a great weekend and I can't wait for the next one.

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

Looks like it was a blast! Wished we could have come.