Tuesday, October 14, 2014

This, that, and the other

October is flying by just like September seemed too and we are getting into a pretty awesome groove. 
My days when I have Penny are definitely busier but the girls and I adore her so it's definitely a good busy. She is at the really fun stage right now where she is pretty content and go with the flow, no opinion yet :)
Speaking of Penny, is she not the sweetest?

Pure adorableness!
 In the morning we get up and the girls watch a little TV first thing, I think of it as their version of coffee because it helps them wake up. While they are doing that I drink my coffee and cuddle with them.
Then we do breakfast, play, and get ready for the day. We try to do some outside time as well and so far the weather has allowed it. Some days we do errands or go to the library, then we come back home for lunch. After that it's time for Bria to catch the bus and go to school!

 Once she is safely on the bus, Reese and I enjoy going for a walk/scooter ride.
 Reese and I do something together whether it's playing or running errands and then she goes to her room for quiet time. That's right, this little bugga' face rarely takes nap and prefers to just have quiet time...in which she completely destroys her room. It's like a tornado and bomb have gone off in there. Every.Day.
Either way, we each get a little alone time and we are both energized and ready to take on the afternoon...mostly ;)
When Bria gets home the girls get a snack and then we talk about school. They get to watch a little more TV to help get over that late afternoon hump, am I right? Then we do homework with Bria, then dinner, and the rest of our evening.
So that's us and our week for the most part. We did just start swim lessons this week and that is twice a week. I think it'll work out perfect, it's nice to have another activity to keep the girls busy so we don't get antsy. By the weekend we are ready to veg out!!

No comments: