Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm fired

I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged, bad me!
We did have a busy week last week, although I couldn't exactly tell you what we did every minute of the day, all I know is we were running around like crazy and enjoying the sunshine. We have spent a lot of time swimming and a lot of time at the local parks.
Saturday was Kayla's bridal shower and it went great. I brought Bria down with me and left Reese with Brian. My Dad watched Bria during the shower and I think they all had a good time. Bria was very happy and very tired when I got there to pick her up, she slept most the way home :)
Sunday was kind of a lazy day, I slept in (thanks babe!) then when I got up Brian took a nap. I organized and cleaned a little then we went to our friends for a little BBQ and some swimming.
Last night my friend Randi took some family pictures for us and I cannot wait to see them. She has a gorgeous yard so we took them at her house. She has a great eye for photography and is wanting to get into it professionally so I told her we were more than willing to help build her portfolio. You know I will be posting a bazillion of them when she gets them all finished up.
So that's what we've been up to lately. My friends have started asking me what I'm going to do for Reese's 1st birthday and I keep saying how I'm totally behind in planning it. So yeah, I'm not really sure. I think we are going to have a small party at our house with family and a few friends. I better get on that since it's about a month away.
I have been horrible about taking pictures lately so here are a few random ones from a week or so ago:
Bria planted some veggies in Aunt Heather's garden and here she is devouring her sweet peas, she LOVES them

Just playing


Okay, I'm gonna try and be better about pictures and blogging!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I totally have trouble keeping up with Blogging too! I think it's the Summer. We're not in our houses as much ;) I can't believe how long Bria's hair is!!!!!!