Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Birthday busyness

Bristol turned 3 yesterday and had a BBQ to celebrate this momentous occasion. Bria was so excited to go to her party, although after while she decided it was her own party and when I corrected her she told me that wasn't very nice (for all my Friends viewers, this reminds of when Phoebe said to Monica, "I would NEVER tell you it wasn't your birthday!").

Giving Bristol loves on the run

My crazy haired child 

Party fun!


Reese is such a cuddler, even if it's just a water bottle :)




Reese has become a little stinker these days, and also a mama's girl

But she still loves her Daddy

And Bria still loves cupcakes


And I love Lanie's friend Brindy, she's an awesome photographer


Oh the eyes, they kill me!

The girls devouring their cupcakes

The birthday girl and her beautiful Mommy!

My youngest and me
It was quite a fun party and we got quite a few cute pictures :)
I was insanely busy this weekend, it was crazy. Brian's hike went well, he's safe. The girls and I got some swimming in and lots of time with Grammy, Heather, and Tracy. All in all, it was successful, just busy! More on it later :)

1 comment:

Ben and Wes said...

These pictures are A mazing!!!! Three gorgeous ladies!!