Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Teg

So as I have mentioned, my sister, Jenny, is having a bouncing baby boy in July and we are thrilled to pieces. Our family is full of girls, which we love, but Porter is excited to have a boy cousin :)
We had a baby shower for Jenny a week ago and it was so much fun. I brought Reese down with me while Brian and Bria had a Daddy-Daughter day. 

Reese loves her cousins

I think they like her too ;)


Jenny, Reese, and baby Teg!
It was so fun to see everyone and the shower was a huge success. Reese even said, "Ya-Ya" to my Mom, which is what Bria calls her too. It was super cute.

Wonder where the blue eyes come from?

She loves her Ya-Ya
This week we have something everyday so it'll be good to stay busy. Yesterday we had some sunshine so we spent most the time in our backyard, it was glorious. Pics to come...

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

Cute "Ya Ya" and darling baby.