Thursday, June 21, 2012

9 months

Wha?!
Reese Makena is 9 months old, let's see what she's up to :)

"Oh yes, let's see what I'm up to!"
  • First and foremost, being adorable!
  • She smiles so easily and gives the BEST hugs in the entire world
  • She is army crawling and FAST
  • She pulls up on everything to stand and walks along the couch or her toys



  • Goes from laying down to sitting
  • Wants to walk all the time, she will crawl over to me, grab my fingers and stand up and then lead me to where she wants to go, and she definitely knows where she wants to go
  • She's definitely going to be a climber
  • Is making tons of different noises (Da-da, ny-ny, mmm, screaming) and makes the most hilarious faces ever, such a ham!
  • Has her four front teeth (2 on top, 2 on bottom)





  • Wears size 3 diapers
  • Wears 6-12 month or 9 month clothes
  • Is a biter
  • Is very loud

One of her hilarious faces

Her Blue Steel impression


Such a happy girl

No photo shop here, those baby blues are all her
It's hard to believe that in 3 months she will celebrate her first birthday. I haven't even begun to think about it because it seems like she's still suppose to be a little newborn. Sometimes I think, "I can't wait until the girls are a little older and we can do tons of family trips!" Then I slap myself because I don't want them to get bigger, then they'll stop wanting me to hold them and won't want me to play with them. They'll start choosing their friends over me and then I'll cry.
So yeah, I'm going to enjoy my babies. 'Cuz they are freaking adorable and I love them.

This video is not proof that Reese will be walking soon. Nope. Not at all.
Denial, denial is good.

No comments: