Monday, November 28, 2011

Just adorable

We had an awesome thanksgiving down at my sister's house. The food was so incredibly delicious I ate until I was full and then kept eating. Bria played with her cousins and tackled Porter multiple times (who was so incredibly patient with Bria and her obsession with him). We played Just Dance on the Wii and Bria got in on the action too, quite the little dancer! Reese did awesome and showed off her adorable squeals and smiles. She also crashed at 6 pm, woke up twice in the night to eat, and slept until 8 am, wahoo! Bria got to have a little slumber party in Jaidyn and Kailey's room that night. Can't believe she's old enough to do that, so cute.
We didn't take many pictures because we got busy eating and talking, but here are a few from our visit.

Don't mind the weirdness of the pic, I was playing around with color and different effects.

My Mom and her newest Granddaughter.

My girls with their Ya-ya (all in purple!)

All the granddaughters (Jaidyn on the left and Kailey on the right)

On Saturday was the big Civil War game between OSU and U of O. We lost. It wasn't a surprise but it was still sad. We went to Heather's to watch it and eat food :)

Cheering on her Beavers.

Being ADORABLE!!!!

So much fun!

True Beaver fans right here people!

This picture cracks me up. We told Bria to open her eyes when she smiled because she kept squinting so much, and this is what we got:
Reese looks like she is about to bust up laughing :)

My sweet Beaver cheerleaders.

Hello cuteness!

Now it's on to Christmas stuff, I better get decorating and buying!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I LOVE the pink jersey! You guys look great :o)

LoAnn said...

So cute. I love the pictures. Reese is looking more and more like Brian. Thanks for all the pictures.