Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mommy!

Last week I was having a rough week, I just wasn't juggling everything very well and things seemed unbelievably hard. So I called my Mom ('cuz no matter how old you are that's what you do when things get rough) and she came to the rescue. Not only did she come up here and stay one night, but she took Bria with her when she went home for 2 whole days! That is the longest we have been away from Bria and I was really nervous. But of course, Bria was in heaven with all her family. She got to stay at Ya-ya and Papa's house (my mom and stepdad), hang out with Aunt Jenny, Grandpa, Cassidy and Abby, then she went to the Jensen's house and hung out with her cousins. Yeah, she got plenty of attention :) And it's safe to say she wore Ya-ya out!
With her being gone I did a whole lot of nothing and didn't feel guilty about it. I did get some cleaning done but mostly I sat in the rocking chair and rocked Reese while watching tv, it felt pretty good.
Now we are back to the grind. Except that Brian is out of town for 3 days next week. Normally I would freak out but my Mom is once again coming up to help me out, it's so nice to live near family.

Aunt Heather got Bria her very own Woody doll and man is she in love with him!
EXCITEMENT!

Exhausted.

Pure love.
This girl does not have a lack of facial expressions.

Reese's favorite place to sleep.

Gotta love Fall time, the colors are gorgeous!
So is this little girl :)

Can't believe Reese is 7 weeks old already!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

the excitement picture cracks me up! Especially because she left it here, so when I took it over to mom's and walked in the house I heard her at the top of the stairs exclaim, "It's JENNY! With my WOODYYYYYYYY!" haha so funny! Reese is getting so big...can't wait to see her again!!
btw my word verification today is "ulance", um no but's that my brother:)

The Beavers said...

Aw Linds! I read this and wonder if its a page out of my own book:) Many times when Kendall was just a newborn I called my mom for help! And she always came to the rescue! One time Nathan was naked in the bathtub, no water in it but wouldn't get out and throwing a major tantrum! Of course I was trying to nurse Kendall and deal with him at the same time...so I called my mom sobbing and she dropped what she was doing (at the grocery store) and came to help. Reese is getting so big so fast and will change so much in the next few weeks and months! I know it will get easier and easier...hang in there and keep using your lifelines!!! That's what they are there for!

pre workout supplement said...

She is so cute, I see her hair line, beautiful girl! Love to see her!