Thursday, November 17, 2011

Deep breaths

I love my girls to the moon and back.

Sometimes we have hard days. Other times we have very very hard days. And still other times, we have awesome days. It's very much a roller coaster and I won't deny some of it is due to the crazy hormones you experience after pushing a baby out your lady parts. I have moments where I don't think I can possibly do this and times where I just want to get out of the house so bad I want to cry.
But then God sends me his angels (in the form of my husband and family) and I feel a lot better. Then Reese smiles and coos at me and my heart melts even more.
Then my two ladies cuddle together and I explode with love. This is where I get the strength to continue.
We've had a great couple days with my Mom here while Brian was in Arizona for work, I'm so grateful she could come up and help me, it was amazing. Now it's back to me and the girls while Brian's at work and I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself :)
So I am blogging, and comparing pictures of Bria and Reese. I will say, I think Reese looks soooo much like Brian. We each have one, Bria looks like me and Reese looks like Brian :) However, every once and awhile we think Reese looks a lot like Bria did as a baby, it could be because they are wearing the same clothes...

Bria at 7 weeks

Reese at 7 weeks



Bria at about 5 weeks


Reese at 7 weeks

And I had to zoom in on her adorable socks, thanks Aunt Sara!

Well I have some free time and free hands (which happens very rarely) so I'm going to try and be productive...or lazy, haven't decided.

No comments: