Thursday, February 11, 2010

12 Days

Nearly 2 weeks of Bria and I being sick and I think we are finally on the up swing. I can't tell you how many years the past 2 weeks took off my life, I seriously have never stressed so much in my life and that is saying a LOT.
Today is the second day of Bria being somewhat back to herself, instead of sleeping all day long she just took a 20 minute nap. Guess she is trying to make up for all the time she spent sleeping. She also woke up at 5:45 am this morning which she has never done, that stupid virus messed her all up!
Anyway, as much as I want to forget about the last 2 weeks since they were the scariest of my life, there were a few moments I'll always treasure.
  • Monday Brian stayed home from work to help me with Bria. I was sitting in the brown chair rocking Bria and she fell asleep. Brian decided to take a nap on the couch and MJ was sleeping on the rug by Brian. All my babies were sleeping and it was precious...even the snoring. I couldn't help but thank God for my blessings.
  • Tuesday morning I was extra tired when Bria woke up so after I nursed her in bed I laid there while she played with my cell phone. 5 minutes later she laid her head down on me and took an hour and a half nap with me. It was sweet...and much needed for mama.
Thank you so much for all the prayers, we truly felt them and I am over the moon that Bria is starting to get back to her normal self. Words cannot describe how much I missed her adorable smile and silly laugh.

I haven't really taken pictures the last 2 weeks so I don't have any new ones to share. But I did forget to post pictures from Jenny's 30th birthday dinner. It was wonderful that the whole family got to go out. Bria skipped her afternoon nap so she was a bit cranky but all in all it was a wonderful time.

The birthday girl and her hubby

"Dang Dad, that water is cold. Brain freeze!"


"Who's behind me?!"
Cassidy and Bria :)

My Dad and Lance, aka my Dad and mini-me

Porter being adorable with Bria (check out Bria's curl in the back!)

I love living so close to family, it's wonderful to be able to get together and I love that Bria spends time with her cousins, she adores them.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad she is starting to feel better! Gotta love those precious times. Love ya!

Sarah C said...

That curl is the cutest thing ever!