Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Let the fun begin

Swimming at the Buell's neighborhood pool! Got all my girls :)

Ring around the rosie

Although summer has only just begun, the weather made us have summer fun before school was even out, so grateful. 

Oh sweet Reese's pieces
 Kayla sent me a link to this website that gave ideas for summer fun on the cheap, I went with the hoola hoop sheet idea because my girls love playing outside and having little "homes." I used sheets we already had so the only thing I had to buy was hoola hoops and twine, both from the dollar store, woop woop!


Bria decorated hers with butterflies

Perfect little oasis getaway
Bria also enjoys makeovers on her little subjects: Reese and Penny



Penny patiently sat there while Bria painted her nails
This face...so cute

Scooter ride to the cul-de-sac
 Bria came down with some weird virus thing, she had a high fever and threw up twice. It lasted about 3 days but it was just super weird and I felt horrible for her. She was very nauseous and in a lot of pain but nothing I did seemed to help, I hate feeling helpless when my kids are in pain.

She requested to sit outside and watch Reese and Penny play in the sprinklers, such a trooper
Bria also had her field day at school before her last day and it was a lot of fun. Reese got to come along and although I had to carry her the last half hour because she was exhausted...she still enjoyed herself.

Laneah and Bria, besties :)
We are fortunate to have friends who invite us to go swimming at their neighborhood pools or their own, we appreciate it so much. All of them we have already visited and plan to continue all summer long, we love pools with friends!



Enjoying a snack with Penny after a dip in the pool 


Relaxing after a rough day in the sprinklers
Clearly we are already having a blast :)

No comments: