Saturday, June 13, 2015

5K


The Annual Dick Inukai 5K (DI5K) run was in May and it went off great. Dick Inukai was Randi's father in law and he passed away a few years ago. His family puts on the 5K in his honor and all the money goes to the Boys and Girls Club. It's a great cause and we love being a part of it. 

My biggest fan
I ran my fastest pace and felt incredible. My average was 7:24 min/mile and I was damn proud!

 I loved seeing my girls screaming and cheering for me when I crossed the finish line, definitely my favorite part.


 This year they also had a fitness guy who set up little obstacles for the kids and he was awesome. The girls had a blast and Randi even talked about having him come for Presleigh's birthday party! We ran the girls tired and then hopped in the car to head down to Albany for Lance and Kayla's BBQ...
She was tired but no way would she let go of her balloon 
The BBQ was fantastic, of course. Anytime we are with family and close friends it's sure to be a fabulous time. Plus, we got to love on this munchkin:


Cousin time is the best. I love love love seeing my kids with their cousins, pure joy.
Jax man with his girls!

Swinging

Enjoying Jax taking a snooze on her lap before she becomes a mom of 2. Can't wait to see Jenny and Kyle with a little girl and Jax as a big brother!






No comments: