Friday, September 26, 2014

We're so fancy!

We attended a gala with some of our close friends a few weeks ago. It was the Zman gala and was created after a fallen officer and it gives scholarship to high school kids in need. 

It was a great date night and I love getting dressed up, especially for a good cause :)

'Manda and me all ready

Food carts downtown Portland



Our handsome hubbies

Ladies!

Selfies 4 life

Love our friends

Someone is getting the evil eye from this hottie

Muah


These girls are my favorites!


Us with Drew Carney, our local News guy

Photo bombed by our hubbies

Blowing the dice for good luck!

On the stage

Bathroom selfie because we are that awesome

Peace out gala!
Any time we have a date night, we love it. Any time we get to spend time with our good friends, we love it. Any time I get to dress up, I love it. 
So yeah, this was a pretty spectacular wine. Did I mention the wine was free? 'Cuz that was cool too.

No comments: