Friday, September 12, 2014

A wedding

We went to Kirk and Amy's wedding on Labor Day and it was a gorgeous wedding. They had it at Edgefield and I hadn't ever been out there. Well, Brian and I are definitely planning a weekend getaway there because it was awesome. So many fun places to walk around and see and such character everywhere. 
The kids enjoyed walking around as well.


Jax and his girls

Family pic time

 My girls spent about 80% of their time dancing, it was so fun to watch!
 After the ceremony my girls had a blast recreating it over and over again...




 A friend of the bride and groom is a talented artist and he made these fun photo cut outs!

My favorite

This girl made me take off my shoes and then stole them! She loves heels



Love my hot hubby

Sisters!

Reese in a frame

Brian and Jax

Cutest Luke and Leia ever

It was a beautiful wedding and so much fun. I actually went to middle school with Kirk (and Kyle) so there were a few faces I kind of recognized there. Always fun to see old friends!

No comments: