Tuesday, June 22, 2010

That's right, more pictures

You didn't think we left Shasta without a bazillion photos did you? Jaime shared hers with us so I had to post a few because they were too cute not to.

Bria loved all the attention from her cousins and Aunts, here she is enamored with Kailey.

She was giving Kailey kisses but it looks like she is telling her a secret and I love that.

Just us.

Playing on the relaxation station

The cold water didn't stop Bria from having fun :)
This picture means a lot to me. I have one very similar with my Grandpa and I love that Bria has one with hers now.

Brian and his baby girl

So sweet

Laughing with Lance

Giving Uncle Lance kisses

Jenny was so sweet and picked each family out matching tanks, flip flops, and bags. She even spent hours making the guys their awesome shirts, thanks Jenny!

More pictures of Brian's graduation party

"I did it!""

So proud of my man!

Family picture with Lance and Kayla

Our houseboat!

The following pictures are our official family photos from the reunion, with the stuff that Jenny got us :) And just so you know, there was no make up or hair being did, it was au natural.
Our little family
Lance and Kayla

Kyle and Jenny

Mom and Randy

Jaime, Schuyler, Kailey, Porter, and Jaidyn

Anna, Dad, Cassidy, and Abby

The guys

The whole gang!
The girls

Ok, now I wanna go back to Shasta...minus the car ride.

3 comments:

Amy said...

your family makes me smile. :)

wierd question- are your parents divorced and re-married and they still go on vacations together? if so, that is the most stellar thing in the entire world!

Lulu said...

Not a weird question Amy, I should probably address that since it's not the norm. Yep, my whole family goes on vacations together and I am sooooo grateful for that. They totally get along and it makes it so nice for everyone :)

Amy said...

how COOL! that is seriously one of the greatest things EVER!!