Friday, June 11, 2010

The One With a few more Pictures


A beautiful funeral. It sounds weird to say that, but honestly my grandpa's funeral was beautiful and wonderful.

It was emotional to have the Air Force there. My grandpa was a hero and it was just wonderful for them to honor him as such.

This is a special picture, so sentimental.

We've been back for almost a week now and still not in the groove of things, I'm still thinking about our wonderful trip to Arizona and how much I would love to go back.

This isn't even half of my rad family.


My daddy and me.

Our whole family with Grandma

So yeah, I think we're having a hard time getting back into things because Bria and I got a little bit of a cold or something. Thankfully Bria seems to be doing a little better, but I appear to be getting worse. Not so good since we leave for Shasta in just a few days and I have tons of packing to do. Actually, I'm not entirely sure I ever finished unpacking. But I know once we get on the house boat and lay in the sun I'll stop stressing and enjoy myself. I love getting out on the lake and it's gonna feel so nice to just chill...even if I need a box of Kleenex next to me.

I still need to do a few posts to catch up on things, mainly pictures of a cute little toddler. But also because, BRIAN FINISHED HIS MBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I plan to devote a whole post to how freaking awesome he is and what a stud muffin my husband is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funerals are always emotional and military ones especially for me. Bria looks super cute with her pigtails! I hope you both feel better before Shasta! And CONGRATS MY BROTHER on earning your MBA! You da man! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Military funerals are always beautiful and sentimental. This is weird to say, but I'm honored that I will get to honor my DH in such a wonderful way sometime in the very distant future.

I love that picture of you and your Daddy! And a huge CONGRATS to Brian! What a huge milestone for him and your family!