Monday, September 08, 2008

At last

I have uploaded all our pictures to snapfish, yay! So I was able to delete all our photos from the memory card and we no longer have to worry about losing pictures or filling up the card. It is such a huge relief to have that done. The next thing I need to do is order prints and luckily snapfish gives me the first 20 prints free, sweet!

The rest of our vacation was heaven. We enjoyed relaxing, getting pictures uploaded, spending time with Craig (he stayed with us for a few days), shopping, and a movie. It was wonderful and it makes being at work today even harder, but isn't that always how we feel after vacation?

We did receive some very annoying information in the mail. It was from my insurance provider-Samaritan Select. I love them, we have great insurance and I seriously have no complaints. There are no copays and it was going to cost like $300 for labor and delivery-that's not including Brian's insurance which is my secondary. Anyway, we got a letter in the mail saying they were no longer going to be covering State employees (and many others as I found out) and we are being transferred to Regence Blue Cross come January 2009. Of course, why woudn't that happen the month before our little one is due! Ugh, I'm quite frustrated about this whole thing. Regence does not seem to have as good of coverage at all and we'll end up paying quite a bit more, plus copays. I'm trying to look at the good side and realize that at least we have most of the pregnancy with Samaritan Select, and my doctor is a preferred provider for Regence as well. But it's hard when the most expensive part of the pregnancy is going to be covered by Regence. Ick.

Pre-season games for the Beavers have started, let's just say we are still working out the kinks. But we've only had two games and the Beavers always improve as the season progresses, I just hope they improve quickly :-) I am really getting excited about football season, Brian and I love sporting our jersey's.
Speaking of the Beavers, you do know that Michelle Obama's brother is our new head basketball coach right? After the Democratic National Convention where her brother spoke and put in a little Go Beavs, OSU was the most googled topic. Glad people are taking an interest to our school, or maybe they just think a Beaver as a mascot is pretty funny, either way it's good publicity.

Lance graduates from boot camp at the end of this week, yay buddy! All of my parents (Mom, Dad, Stepmom, Stepdad) are flying out for his graduation and I'm so excited for them to take pictures so we can see what he looks like all cleaned up ;) From there he goes straight to A school in Mississippi for 3 months. I'm thankful we get him back in time for Christmas. I miss him so much already! I've written him a few letters and I try to keep them light hearted and funny so hopefully I make him laugh.

I think that is about all for now, have a wonderful week.

No comments: