Monday, April 07, 2008

2 in 1!

2 Posts in 1 day, I'm on a roll! Brian is taking a quick study break so I thought I'd get on and post pictures. They are all of Austin because he is so precious. Brandi took these pictures and I'm so glad she did!
Precious sleeping newborn, is there anything better?
Wait, there is, your man holding a precious sleeping newborn. I really hope our kids get those delicious dimples, yum!
So tiny. He has gotten so much bigger since these pictures, I'll have to take pictures next time I am over there.
Changing the little mans diaper

Alright, I better let the man get back to his homework. Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Kris and MaLanie said...

Linds, I can already tell you are a natural! I can't wait for you to have your own baby! You will be an awesome mom!