Wednesday, November 22, 2006

~Thanksgiving Weekend is here!!~
~~
Well I could not be happier to have 4 straight days off of work, man I am excited! But I know Monday will come all to quickly.
~~
Things have been going well for us Holcombs, nothing too exciting to report.We spend our weekends enjoying time with our friends and family. Brian played poker last weekend and got 1st place! That was pretty exciting, $250 in our pocket, nice job babe :) We went up to Salem to watch the Beaver game again, this time was more fun because we won, GO BEAVS!
~~
After our victory we went out to dinner at Los Dos Amigos, yummy mexican food, mmmm. Then we headed to my old stomping grounds, Wests Albany High School (Go Bulldogs), to watch my brother and the other senior guys perform their powderpuff routine. Man was it hilarious, they choreographed it themselves and it was awesome. The girls were going nuts! Good times.
~~
Sunday we spent cleaning our little place and it looked good when we were done. Ah, the joys of married life, lol :)
This week went by fast since there was only 3 days to it. Monday night we went to "wing night" and had so much fun. When Brian and I lived in Corvallis we would walk down to a place called Fox n Firken every Monday night to enjoy their 15 cent wings, $1.50 beers, and our friends company. Well, we have not been in months so we decided to head over with Craig and invite my coworker and her husband (Sarah and Travis). I am really glad we went, I missed that place! After filling up on wings and beer we walked over to a delicious ice cream place, Gelato ice cream, it is to die for! I refrained and just a had a couple bites of Brian's ;)
~~
Tonight we are having Sara and Travis over for a game of Newlyweds! I can't wait, it should be fun, we always laugh a lot with Sara and Travis.
~~
Tomorrow we are headed to my moms for Thanksgiving dinner. We are bringing a corn casserole, since Brian really likes that dish, I found a recipe on Gina Miller's blog and am excited to try it. Friday we will spend time with Brian's mom and sister, Heather, Sunday will be a brunch at my dad's house. Although we have so many families to see, I wouldn't have it any other way, I feel blessed that we have so many loved ones to visit.
~~
Well, I think that is about it for now, I will leave you with some pictures. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, eat a lot of good food, and give thanks to your loved ones.
~~
(I thought I would leave you with pictures but blogger is being stupid and won't let me. I will post some tomorrow, if it lets me)

No comments: