Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Holcomb Twins!
♥ ♥ ♥


So much has happened since my last post, I feel like I shouldn't post unless I can post pictures, hence the delay. Well, I can't post pictures right now, but I will shortly as there are an abundance of them!
~~~

First, Happy Birthday to my amazing husband who turns 30 today! I love you babe. Happy birthday to Sara (his twin sister), you don't look a day over 21. Love you guys♥
~~~

We had all the kids over (Jaidyn, Kailey--my nieces, Porter--nephew, Abby and Cassidy--my little half sisters) a few days before halloween to decorate these little halloween masks. My brother Lance came over and my sister Jaime stayed to help us, it was a packed house and we could not have had more fun! We also sent them on a little treasure hunt. I made them each a bag of candy and put them in a wooden chest I have. They were so excited when they found it and opened it right up, right into Porter's head who then fell over. It was pretty funny though because he was too interested to see what was in it to care that he hit his head! He's a tough little 1 ½ year old!
~~~

The halloween party at Linus and Beth's was a lot of fun and I had a good time seeing everyone. We were so tired when we left as we had a good hour drive back to Bauer's house in Keizer. We ended up staying the night there as I didn't think I could stay awake on the drive home.
~~~

Halloween night was exciting, Brian and I both rushed home to get into our costumes so we could hand out candy. This was our first halloween to have trick-or-treaters so we wanted to be the cool house on the block! In the upstairs bedroom we put a strobe light that flashed behind the scary ghosts, everyone commented how cool it was, yeah we're pretty cool ;) Anyway, we got a ton of kids and Brian so generously offered to go to the store and get more candy since we were running out! Crisis was averted though. My dad and stepmom, Anna, even stopped by with the girls who were adorable in their witch costumes! My sister Jaime and brother-in-law Schuyler, stopped by the night before with the kids who also looked adorable: Jaidyn was a sweet little Dorothy, Kaily was a pretty fairy, and Porter was the cutest Winnie the Pooh ever!
~~~

This last Saturday was the big surprise party for Brian!! Soooo many of our friends came and it was so nice of everyone, I know Brian was so happy to see everyone there. We had good food, drinks, music, and company. We stayed up way too late (4 in the morning!!!) because now that he is 30 he won't be able to handle that :) I have some good pictures from that night and even better video of everyone wishing him a happy birthday. It was a success and I'm glad we did it. I couldn't have done it without Tiff and Eric who snuck into our house when Brian and I left to decorate and let everyone in, what would I do without them!
~~~
Well, now that this post is a mile long I better get back to work. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: