Thursday, November 30, 2006

~Random Thoughts, very random~
~~~

Baby Hungry
So I can't get babies off my mind, I am baby hungry! I am so excited to start our family that I can hardly stand it. Brian and I have a plan though, and we said we would wait 2 years before starting a family, here is why:

1.) We need to be financially ready as I will be staying at home
2.) We want to pay off all of our debt (except for student loans and house payment)
3.) To spend time together and travel
4.) Utilize my degree and gain experience since I just graduated

These are all very logical and sensible reasons, in fact I should probably hang that list up in the house to remind me! I know after we start a family I will be reminiscing about all the free time we use to have and why I didn't enjoy it more, so I am trying to do just that, enjoy it.
~
Digital Scrapbooking
I have wanted to start scrapbooking for sometime but I put it off during college as it would have been another distraction from doing my homework. Now that I have graduated I should start, but I am hesitant. I always envisioned paper scrapbooking, going to the store and picking out all sorts of stickers and stencils, but now this new digital scrapbooking is becoming huge!! And I want to do that, only I am not sure how to even begin. So instead of doing one type of scrapbooking I am doing none. I really need to just jump right in, my sister recently started digital scrapbooking so I am thinking about recruiting her as my teacher so I can at least get an idea of what the heck to do.
~
Thankful
I never made a list of all the things I am thankful for so I want to do that now:
1.) My best friend in the whole world who I could not live without, Brian
2.) God
3.) My amazing family and friends who are so supportive
4.) The best dog in the whole world, MJ, who I hope lives forever
5.) My health, Brian's health, and our family and friends health
6.) Brian's job
7.) My job
8.) Brian's ambition

Have a great Thursday! I am going to leave you with some pictures:

Brian and I after we won Civil War, GO BEAVS!!
We got our tree!!
(Out of order) Us watching the Beaver game.
Right after we finished decorating the tree

1 comment:

Jensen Five said...

Oh my goodness Linds, I can't believe how great you have been about posting. I feel so behind and am stil trying to get caught up on everyone's blogs. I know what you mean about baby hungry. You'll know when the time is right! Loving your family Christmas picture!