Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pictures!

An enormous amount of things have happened since my last blog post...we almost bought a house (but the seller was non-negotiable when it came to helping replace the roof, and we didn't have an extra $16,000-18,000 to fork over), I now work from home doing bookkeeping for Special Occasions, I am no longer watching Penny Jo, Brian continues to travel and the girls haven't stopped growing.
Now let's catch up on pictures shall we?

My sweet Penny, bringing me flowers the last week she was with us
 As sad as it was for the Penny chapter of our lives to end, it was definitely best. I've enjoyed being able to dive into my new job and be more involved with the girls' schools and such. It helps that we still see Penny all the time, their family has become such good friends' of ours that we won't ever have to live without them :)

Green and stripe twins :)


Had a girls night with Jenny and her friends down in Albany, I'm the tag along little sister :)

Zoey has managed to get even cuter, how?!



Bria went to her friend's birthday party where they put on a big play, all the kids had a blast!

My little actress

Finding shapes in the clouds...sigh
And last but not least, we went on a family hike to Multnomah Falls the day before Mother's Day. It was an absolute blast and we were so proud that both girls climbed all the way to the top by themselves. We have serious hikers in the making, people.











It was just the perfect day. After a long hike, we ate our lunch and enjoyed throwing rocks in the water. At the bottom of the falls there are little creeks and we let the girls play in one for awhile, which I think was the highlight for them. On the way home we stopped at Edgefield and got a yummy drink, than stopped for dinner at a delicious wing place. The day was spontaneous and perfect. 
On Mother's Day I got to sleep in and just have a low key day. Very grateful to my amazing husband for taking over for a day so I could be lazy :)

No comments: