Monday, April 25, 2016

Um, part 2 I guess?

Yikes, I've been preoccupied and completely spaced putting up Easter Part 2. 
Let's see if I can remember that long ago ;)

Sunday after church with Grammy we went to the annual Esater egg hunt at the Tegners (Esater is purposely spelled wrong, the first year their banner was spelled that way and now it's the running joke). 

Zoey was thrilled with all the festivities and fun going on at her house



Jaidyn and Cassidy ready for the egg hunt

Some of the guys hanging back

Tegners

I love Zoey snatching an egg, ha!


Jaime and her girls

My two little sisters!

Yaya and Papa

My mom and her girls

Grandpa Armstrong with his youngest granddaughter

Family pic

My Mom and her four kids

Reese was telling Jaidyn and Kailey a very interesting story apparently

Love her little face

My Dad and his 6 kids, Lance is so lucky to have 5 sisters!! 
After the egg hunt the kids went and played in Jax's room and found this game to be hilarious...
They would hide in the drawers and shut themselves in...I would've been claustrophobic but they loved it 

The four older girls

Ready to hunt for some eggs
The brunch was amazing...not only is Jenny a fabulous cook, but Jaime, Anna, my Mom...they went all out. I'm not sure how the cooking/baking bug missed me but it did. I mean, I know my way around the kitchen and I have my go to meals that I'm proud of, but it's a small list and overall it's just not my thing. I wish it was, but it's not. Fortunately my family usually understands and I'm the one to bring fruit or veggies :)
Easter was definitely fun and the girls enjoyed so much family time, as did I!

No comments: